1) Press the timer button to set the cooking time in minutes. The set time becomes visible on the display.
- To move the minutes forward quickly, keep the button pressed.
- Release the button once the required cooking time has been reached.
The maximum time that can be set is 14 minutes.
2) A few seconds after you have set the cooking time, the timer starts to count down.
- While the timer counts down, the remaining cooking time flashes on the display.
- The last minute is displayed in seconds.
3) When the preset time has elapsed, you hear an audible signal for 8 seconds. To stop the audible signal, press the timer button.
4) If the preset time is not correct, press the timer button for 2 seconds when the time starts to flash on the display.
- Keep the button pressed until ‘00’ appears on the display.
- You can now set the correct cooking time.
If the above answer does not answer your question, please contact the Philips Customer Care Center in your country.