How to avoid splashing when using my Philips mixer
Published on 2021-07-04
- Check if the lid is closed properly
- Check if the measuring cup is placed properly on the lid
- Do not fill beyond the maximum capacity stated in the user manual
- Fill up 80% of the maximum capacity if you process hot liquids or ingredients that tend to foam
- Start mixing at a low speed. Increase the speed gradually.
- When adding liquids or when whipping cream, increase the speed when the mixture has tickened
- Never open the lid during processing
- When you have switched the appliance off, wait until the blade has stopped turning completely before opening the lid
- Product Usage and Results (1)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.